Parasite X Parasite X

Grrrr...

i hate people like "icecool777" who are probably too poor to afford flash and they complain when they get bored. nice game but the upgrades are too small it seemed to take forever to get even a tiny bit bigger maybe start with about 1000 points to get you started???

Click 'n' Dodge Click 'n' Dodge

top of the world

this game is easy i got 700 my first try whats the hard thing about it you just click?

Splatter Bugs Splatter Bugs

i love it!!!

the idea is simple and effective i like you other games too.

robotJAM responds:

Thanks, trying to make a really simple game which is a minutes fun.
Quite pleased with how it came out, I will probably make a sequel.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

really good!!!

so simple but so interesting and interesting

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Thanks!

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

good

it was good but i dont know why just cause its tom everyone votes high yes im not saying its clever to link all the characters together

Mini flash tutorial Mini flash tutorial

Ilegal..

how... how... how could someone offer free flash on a website made for flash where everyone knows you have to pay for it this shouldnt get the the portal you can be fined around $1000 for abusing macromedia. also on a better side why does the guy called argentin say your font sucks when thats a personal opinuion

wormsfans responds:

I find this code in web!

Wii Balloonz Wii Balloonz

good....

good but i know nearly every one tried the ta enter and if you did that or you clicked them all you got 121 because the guy only made 121 balloons

andy70707 responds:

Strange how everyones getting 121... Why I tested it I missed a few and still got 121...

NG review generator NG review generator

Good

you could add animation also why the girl? i found the easter egg tho you just press tab and enter really fast for a while

Soulbeer responds:

Why the girl? Well, I love girls - that's why))
Thank you for notice, i'll try to do something with that tab+enter stuff

Energy^2 Energy^2

goooood

but!!! it was still to easy but still beter than the first make more if you want but make it a challenge like erm make it go faster also i dont know but the power ups did nt seem to work but good 5/5

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

nice

this is nice BUT!!! there is an anoying glitch when you make your guitar then mute music it changes back to stratocaster

Crunchy-Monkey responds: